Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A very bad idea

Josh Howard to Toronto?

Absolutely, positively, no FREAKING WAY.

A horrible trade for Dallas.

Andrea Bargnani? They said he would be the next Dirk. Well, we've already got the original Dirk.

We don't need another tall guy to jack up threes, especially one thats is much worse.

I wouldn't mind dumping Diop's contract, but not at the expense of losing Jo-Ho.

I'm not sure what that article means when they talk about Howard needing to leave. He had a hot start, only to be derailed by injury, but he's playing well this year.

I wouldn't give up James Singleton and Gerald Green for those two jump-shot-junkies, not to mention Howard, Diop and Wright.

I hope this is a rumor. I can't imagine a savvy basketball mind would be willing to make this deal for Dallas.

No comments: